כּנור דוד

Kinnor David - "a most attractive blog".

Monday, August 15, 2005

I'm Back!

I've been away for over a week now, through illness, and I accordingly apologise to regular readers; anyway there are two interesting pieces in the Opinion section of today's The Australian:

My criticism of the latter piece as gauche ought not be interpreted as a criticim of its substance, so much as it's style and expression. Indeed, the marvel of Australian and American Immigration policy, at least prior to the 1970's and 1980's fad of multiculturalism was their ability to incorporate all, respecting all differences, so long as they did not pose a threat to the national polity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're better now!

I wondered why there were no posts.

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to say - I hope Aisha was looking after you.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, kaafir! Haraam on too many levels!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home